September 04, 2007

I'm baaaack!

For those of you who didn't know, I safely made it back to Kansas. Woohoo!! I've been dividing my time between eating, sleeping, and avoiding things like working on my blog and studying. However, I did manage to pull it together (albeit for a short time) and bear through the GRE's. I've also managed to find those 7ish pounds I lost in China. I've spent the last couple weeks getting used to my new jobs and living at home (eeek!). While it's taken nearly a month, my "Journey Home" post is finally up so that you can all read about the horror of my return trip, from the comfort of your ergonomic computer chairs. I've made a vow to myself, which can always be recanted, to finish up the blog by mid-September. I'll be adding a couple more posts and a lot more pictures...so stay tuned.

No comments: